Data and Technical Assistant
|Data and Technical Assistant|
BA/BS Degree in Information Management, Business Administration, Science, Engineering or related discipline OR Minimum of 4 year(s) of experience in administrative capacity utilizing Microsoft Office software and Adobe Acrobat. Developed spreadsheets, presentations, publications, templates, databases and other applications. Advised others regarding the use of Microsoft Office software. Reviewed documents for format and grammatical correctness.
- Experience required with Windows, Fax, Copying Machine, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access
- Scanner, PowerPoint, Publisher, Superfund Data Management System (SDMS)
Provide data, analysis, software utilization, and administrative support for the Superfund Division
- Analyses data, develops spreadsheets and other electronic files and graphs, develops templates for use by the program, possesses expertise in Microsoft Office software and Adobe Acrobat, provides technical analysis in assisting with resolving data incompatibilities between programs, advises staff concerning it use, and supports social media efforts for the Superfund program. 50%
- Review and maintain program files and ensure completeness of documents. 25%
- Proofread and/or edit correspondence and documents 25%
- SDMS Document System, Federal Docket Management System as needed.